• Harvest Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That which is reaped or ready to be reaped or gath//ed; a crop, as of grain (wheat, maize, etc.), or fruit.
- (n.) The product or result of any exertion or labor; gain; reward.
- (n.) The gathering of a crop of any kind; the ingathering of the crops; also, the season of gathering grain and fruits, late summer or early autumn.
- (v. t.) To reap or gather, as any crop.
• Harvest-home Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A service of thanksgiving, at harvest time, in the Church of England and in the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States.
- (n.) The gathering and bringing home of the harvest; the time of harvest.
- (n.) The opportunity of gathering treasure.
- (n.) The song sung by reapers at the feast made at the close of the harvest; the feast itself.