• Harvesting Definition & Synonyms
- () a. & n., from Harvest, v. t.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Harvest
• Harvest Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That which is reaped or ready to be reaped or gath//ed; a crop, as of grain (wheat, maize, etc.), or fruit.
- (n.) The product or result of any exertion or labor; gain; reward.
- (n.) The gathering of a crop of any kind; the ingathering of the crops; also, the season of gathering grain and fruits, late summer or early autumn.
- (v. t.) To reap or gather, as any crop.