• Hasting Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Haste
• hast Definition & Synonyms
- () of Have
- () 2d pers. sing. pres. of. Have, contr. of havest.
• Haste Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The state of being urged or pressed by business; hurry; urgency; sudden excitement of feeling or passion; precipitance; vehemence.
- (n.) Celerity of motion; speed; swiftness; dispatch; expedition; -- applied only to voluntary beings, as men and other animals.
- (n.) To hasten; to hurry.
• Hastings Definition & Synonyms
- (v.) Early fruit or vegetables; especially, early pease.