meaning in English to Urdu is
synonym words are included
Eminent, Gamy, Mellow, Richly. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talk like as Highly, Highness, and Highwayman.
- At first the british high commissioner demurred.
- He had a jerky high pitched voice.
- He had high temperature.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (superl.) Very abstract; difficult to comprehend or surmount; grand; noble.
- (n.) People of rank or high station; as, high and low.
- (superl.) Exalted in social standing or general estimation, or in rank, reputation, office, and the like; dignified; as, she was welcomed in the highest circles.
- (superl.) Strong-scented; slightly tainted; as, epicures do not cook game before it is high.
- (superl.) Arrogant; lofty; boastful; proud; ostentatious; -- used in a bad sense.
- (adv.) In a high manner; in a high place; to a great altitude; to a great degree; largely; in a superior manner; eminently; powerfully.
- (superl.) Elevated in character or quality, whether moral or intellectual; preeminent; honorable; as, high aims, or motives.
- (superl.) Costly; dear in price; extravagant; as, to hold goods at a high price.
- (n.) An elevated place; a superior region; a height; the sky; heaven.
- (superl.) Made with a high position of some part of the tongue in relation to the palate, as / (/ve), / (f/d). See Guide to Pronunciation, // 10, 11.
- (superl.) Possessing a characteristic quality in a supreme or superior degree; as, high (i. e., intense) heat; high (i. e., full or quite) noon; high (i. e., rich or spicy) seasoning; high (i. e., complete) pleasure; high (i. e., deep or vivid) color; high (i. e., extensive, thorough) scholarship, etc.
- (v. i.) To hie.
- (superl.) Elevated above any starting point of measurement, as a line, or surface; having altitude; lifted up; raised or extended in the direction of the zenith; lofty; tall; as, a high mountain, tower, tree; the sun is high.
- (n.) The highest card dealt or drawn.
- (v. i.) To rise; as, the sun higheth.
- (superl.) Regarded as raised up or elevated; distinguished; remarkable; conspicuous; superior; -- used indefinitely or relatively, and often in figurative senses, which are understood from the connection
- (superl.) Of noble birth; illustrious; as, of high family.
- (superl.) Acute or sharp; -- opposed to grave or low; as, a high note.
- (superl.) Of great strength, force, importance, and the like; strong; mighty; powerful; violent; sometimes, triumphant; victorious; majestic, etc.; as, a high wind; high passions.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a اونچا -
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
High, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary