Horse Meaning in Urdu
Horse meaning in English to Urdu is گھوڑا (Ghoraa). Horse synonym words are included Buck, Cavalry, H, Junk, Knight, Sawbuck, Sawhorse, Smack. Similar words of Horse are also commonly used in daily talk like as Horse-laugh, Horseplay, and Horseshoe.
Horse Sentence & Examples
- Either win the horse or lose the saddle.
- Gift horse is not to be looked in the mouth.
- He is a very good rider he rode his horse successfuly yesterday.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Horse Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A frame of timber, shaped like a horse, on which soldiers were made to ride for punishment.
- (n.) A hoofed quadruped of the genus Equus; especially, the domestic horse (E. caballus), which was domesticated in Egypt and Asia at a very early period. It has six broad molars, on each side of each jaw, with six incisors, and two canine teeth, both above and below. The mares usually have the canine teeth rudimentary or wanting. The horse differs from the true asses, in having a long, flowing mane, and the tail bushy to the base. Unlike the asses it has callosities, or chestnuts, on all its legs. The horse excels in strength, speed, docility, courage, and nobleness of character, and is used for drawing, carrying, bearing a rider, and like purposes.
- (v. t.) To take or carry on the back; as, the keeper, horsing a deer.
- (a.) A jackstay.
- (n.) See Footrope, a.
- (n.) A frame with legs, used to support something; as, a clotheshorse, a sawhorse, etc.
- (a.) An iron bar for a sheet traveler to slide upon.
- (v. t.) To place on the back of another, or on a wooden horse, etc., to be flogged; to subject to such punishment.
- (v. i.) To get on horseback.
- (v. t.) To provide with a horse, or with horses; to mount on, or as on, a horse.
- (n.) Mounted soldiery; cavalry; -- used without the plural termination; as, a regiment of horse; -- distinguished from foot.
- (v. t.) To sit astride of; to bestride.
- (v. t.) To cover, as a mare; -- said of the male.
- (a.) A breastband for a leadsman.
- (n.) A mass of earthy matter, or rock of the same character as the wall rock, occurring in the course of a vein, as of coal or ore; hence, to take horse -- said of a vein -- is to divide into branches for a distance.
- (n.) The male of the genus horse, in distinction from the female or male; usually, a castrated male.
- (n.) Anything, actual or figurative, on which one rides as on a horse; a hobby.
- (n.) A translation or other illegitimate aid in study or examination; -- called also trot, pony, Dobbin.
- (n.) Horseplay; tomfoolery.
Horse Urdu Meaning with Definition
Horse is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Horse meaning in Urdu is a گھوڑا - Ghoraa. Horse word is driven by the English language. Horse word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Horse meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Horse stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Horse word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Horse, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Horse Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary