The meaning of Ill in Urdu is "بیمار" as written in Urdu script, or "Bimaar" as written in Roman Urdu. Other possible Urdu translations for Ill include "Bimaar". You can find more definitions and synonyms of Ill on this page.
- A good cow many have an ill calf.
- He (saw) never wished ill of anyone.
- He has been ill for a fortnight.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In a ill manner; badly; weakly.
- (n.) Whatever annoys or impairs happiness, or prevents success; evil of any kind; misfortune; calamity; disease; pain; as, the ills of humanity.
- (a.) Contrary to good, in a moral sense; evil; wicked; wrong; iniquitious; naughtly; bad; improper.
- (n.) Whatever is contrary to good, in a moral sense; wickedness; depravity; iniquity; wrong; evil.
- (a.) Contrary to good, in a physical sense; contrary or opposed to advantage, happiness, etc.; bad; evil; unfortunate; disagreeable; unfavorable.
- (a.) Not according with rule, fitness, or propriety; incorrect; rude; unpolished; inelegant.
- (a.) Sick; indisposed; unwell; diseased; disordered; as, ill of a fever.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Ill, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Q1) What does it mean Ill in Urdu?
"Ill" meaning in Urdu is بیمار Bimaar.
Q2) Can Ill be used formal?
Yes, Ill can be used in formal Urdu. It is a versatile word that can be used in both formal and informal contexts.
Q3) Are there any other translations of Ill in Urdu?
Yes, other translations of Ill in Urdu include بیمار Bimaar, مریض Mareez, and ناساز Nasaz.
Q4) What are Ill synonyms?
Some synonyms for Ill include: Ailment, Badly, Complaint, Inauspicious, Ominous, Poorly, Sick.
Q5) How do you use Ill in a sentence?
A good cow many have an ill calf.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary