• Impracticable Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Not practicable; incapable of being performed, or accomplished by the means employed, or at command; impossible; as, an impracticable undertaking.
- (a.) Not to be overcome, presuaded, or controlled by any reasonable method; unmanageable; intractable; not capable of being easily dealt with; -- used in a general sense, as applied to a person or thing that is difficult to control or get along with.
- (a.) Incapable of being used or availed of; as, an impracticable road; an impracticable method.
• Impracticableness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The state or quality of being impracticable; impracticability.