• Incur Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To meet or fall in with, as something inconvenient, harmful, or onerous; to put ones self in the way of; to expose ones self to; to become liable or subject to; to bring down upon ones self; to encounter; to contract; as, to incur debt, danger, displeasure/ penalty, responsibility, etc.
- (v. t.) To render liable or subject to; to occasion.
- (v. i.) To pass; to enter.
• Incurious Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Not curious or inquisitive; without care for or interest in; inattentive; careless; negligent; heedless.
• Incurableness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The state of being incurable; incurability.