Induce Meaning in Urdu
Induce meaning in English to Urdu is ترغیب دینا (Targheeb daina). Induce synonym words are included Cause, Get, Hasten, Have, Make, Rush, Stimulate. Similar words of Induce are also commonly used in daily talk like as Inducement, Inducer, and Induced.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Induce Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To lead in; to introduce.
- (v. t.) To draw on; to overspread.
- (v. t.) To lead on; to influence; to prevail on; to incite; to move by persuasion or influence.
- (v. t.) To produce, or cause, by proximity without contact or transmission, as a particular electric or magnetic condition in a body, by the approach of another body in an opposite electric or magnetic state.
- (v. t.) To bring on; to effect; to cause; as, a fever induced by fatigue or exposure.
- (v. t.) To generalize or conclude as an inference from all the particulars; -- the opposite of deduce.
Induce Urdu Meaning with Definition
Induce is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Induce meaning in Urdu is a ترغیب دینا - Targheeb daina. Induce word is driven by the English language. Induce word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Induce meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Induce stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Induce word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Induce, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Induce Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary