• Innate Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Joined by the base to the very tip of a filament; as, an innate anther.
- (a.) Originating in, or derived from, the constitution of the intellect, as opposed to acquired from experience; as, innate ideas. See A priori, Intuitive.
- (v. t.) To cause to exit; to call into being.
- (a.) Inborn; native; natural; as, innate vigor; innate eloquence.
• Innateness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality of being innate.
• Innately Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Naturally.