• Invalid Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Not well; feeble; infirm; sickly; as, he had an invalid daughter.
- (v. t.) To make or render invalid or infirm.
- (a.) Of no force, weight, or cogency; not valid; weak.
- (a.) Having no force, effect, or efficacy; void; null; as, an invalid contract or agreement.
- (v. t.) To classify or enroll as an invalid.
- (a.) A person who is weak and infirm; one who is disabled for active service; especially, one in chronic ill health.
• Invalidated Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Invalidate
• Invalidism Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The condition of an invalid; sickness; infirmity.