Invalid Meaning in Urdu
Invalid meaning in English to Urdu is معزور (Maa'zoor). Invalid synonym words are included Disable, Handicap, Incapacitate. Similar words of Invalid are also commonly used in daily talk like as Invalid.
Invalid Sentence & Examples
- They thought him to be an invalid millionaire.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Invalid Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Not well; feeble; infirm; sickly; as, he had an invalid daughter.
- (v. t.) To make or render invalid or infirm.
- (a.) Of no force, weight, or cogency; not valid; weak.
- (a.) Having no force, effect, or efficacy; void; null; as, an invalid contract or agreement.
- (v. t.) To classify or enroll as an invalid.
- (a.) A person who is weak and infirm; one who is disabled for active service; especially, one in chronic ill health.
Invalid Urdu Meaning with Definition
Invalid is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Invalid meaning in Urdu is a معزور - Maa'zoor. Invalid word is driven by the English language. Invalid word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Invalid meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Invalid stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Invalid word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Invalid, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Invalid Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary