Joint Meaning in Urdu
Joint translation is "Jorh" and Joint synonym words Articulate, Articulation, Join, Junction and Juncture.
Similar words of Joint are also commonly used in daily talk like as Joint, Jointure and Joint Savings. Pronunciation roman Urdu is "Jorh" and Translation of Joint in Urdu writing script is جوڑ.
- • Bloating diarrhea muscle cramps and joint pains for years.
- • Bloating, diarrhea, muscle cramps and joint pains for years.
- • Jpeg abbr.for joint photographic expert group.
لفظ کا تعلق انگریزی زبان سے ہے جس کے معنی ''جوڑ'' کے ہیں۔ اس صفحے پر آپ اس لفظ سے متعلق تمام اہم معلومات حاصل کرسکتے ہیں جن میں ترجمہ، ہم معنی الفاظ اور تلفُظ شامل ہیں۔
• Joint Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To separate the joints; of; to divide at the joint or joints; to disjoint; to cut up into joints, as meat.
- (a.) Involving the united activity of two or more; done or produced by two or more working together.
- (v. t.) To unite by a joint or joints; to fit together; to prepare so as to fit together; as, to joint boards.
- (n.) Any one of the large pieces of meat, as cut into portions by the butcher for roasting.
- (a.) Joined; united; combined; concerted; as joint action.
- (v. i.) To fit as if by joints; to coalesce as joints do; as, the stones joint, neatly.
- (a.) Shared by, or affecting two or more; held in common; as, joint property; a joint bond.
- (v. t.) To join; to connect; to unite; to combine.
- (n.) A plane of fracture, or divisional plane, of a rock transverse to the stratification.
- (n.) The means whereby the meeting surfaces of pieces in a structure are secured together.
- (n.) The part or space included between two joints, knots, nodes, or articulations; as, a joint of cane or of a grass stem; a joint of the leg.
- (v. t.) To provide with a joint or joints; to articulate.
- (n.) The place or part where two things or parts are joined or united; the union of two or more smooth or even surfaces admitting of a close-fitting or junction; junction as, a joint between two pieces of timber; a joint in a pipe.
- (n.) The space between the adjacent surfaces of two bodies joined and held together, as by means of cement, mortar, etc.; as, a thin joint.
- (n.) A joining of two things or parts so as to admit of motion; an articulation, whether movable or not; a hinge; as, the knee joint; a node or joint of a stem; a ball and socket joint. See Articulation.
- (a.) United, joined, or sharing with another or with others; not solitary in interest or action; holding in common with an associate, or with associates; acting together; as, joint heir; joint creditor; joint debtor, etc.
- (n.) A projecting or retreating part in something; any irregularity of line or surface, as in a wall.
- (n.) A narrow piece of scenery used to join together two flats or wings of an interior setting.
- (n.) A place of low resort, as for smoking opium.
Joint Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e
word synonyms, and its similar words.
meaning in Urdu is
word meaning in roman can write as
Jorh. There are several meanings of the
word and it can be used in different situations with a combination of other words as well.
meaning is also available in other languages as well as you can also check the spelling of word
Joint. With the help of this platform, learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence.
کو انگلش میں کیا کہتے ہیں؟
آج موسم خوشگوار ہے
Aaj Mausam Kitna Khushgawar Hai
کو انگلش میں کیا کہتے ہیں؟
Check Out More Word Meaning in Urdu
Joint Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary