Keel Meaning in Urdu
Keel meaning in English to Urdu is وسطی پيندا (Wasti panda). Keel synonym words are included Careen, Lurch, Reel, Stagger, Swag. Similar words of Keel are also commonly used in daily talk like as Keelless, Keelboat, and Keelhaul.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Keel Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The two lowest petals of the corolla of a papilionaceous flower, united and inclosing the stamens and pistil; a carina. See Carina.
- (n.) Fig.: The whole ship.
- (n.) A brewers cooling vat; a keelfat.
- (v. i.) To traverse with a keel; to navigate.
- (n.) A projecting ridge along the middle of a flat or curved surface.
- (n.) A barge or lighter, used on the Type for carrying coal from Newcastle; also, a barge load of coal, twenty-one tons, four cwt.
- (n.) A longitudinal timber, or series of timbers scarfed together, extending from stem to stern along the bottom of a vessel. It is the principal timber of the vessel, and, by means of the ribs attached on each side, supports the vessels frame. In an iron vessel, a combination of plates supplies the place of the keel of a wooden ship. See Illust. of Keelson.
- (v. i.) To turn up the keel; to show the bottom.
- (v. t. & i.) To cool; to skim or stir.
- (n.) In a dirigible, a construction similar in form and use to a ships keel; in an aeroplane, a fin or fixed surface employed to increase stability and to hold the machine to its course.
Keel Urdu Meaning with Definition
Urdu word Keel means Acne in English. It is a skin ailment marked by red pimples on the skin, particularly on the face, caused by inflamed or infected sebaceous glands, which is most common among teens. Find the best meaning of Keel in English and listen to its proper pronunciation on this page.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Keel Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary