Khana Badosh Meaning in English
meaning in Urdu to English is
synonym word is Bohemian, Gipsy and Romany. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talks like Apasi larai, Khana pakany ka fun, Tabakhi, and Taam khana.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One of a vagabond race, whose tribes, coming originally from India, entered Europe in 14th or 15th centry, and are now scattered over Turkey, Russia, Hungary, Spain, England, etc., living by theft, fortune telling, horsejockeying, tinkering, etc. Cf. Bohemian, Romany.
- (n.) A cunning or crafty person
- (n.) A dark-complexioned person.
- (v. i.) To play the gypsy; to picnic in the woods.
- (a.) Pertaining to, or suitable for, gypsies.
- (n.) The language used by the gypsies.
- () Alt. of Gipsy, moth
Khana Badosh in English
Khana Badosh is a roman term that finds extensive usage in various sentences and different contexts. In English, the khana badosh is referred to as "Gypsy" and it is driven by the English language. This page provides a comprehensive description of khana badosh meaning in English and Urdu both, making it an excellent resource for anyone looking to learn more about the term.
However, finding the exact meaning of any word online can be a little tricky, especially since each word may have more than one meaning. Nevertheless, the definition of khana badosh stated above is reliable and authentic, making it a valuable resource for those who seek to learn more about the term. Moreover, this page offers khana badosh word synonyms, which can help further enhance the understanding of the term.
In addition to khana badosh, this online dictionary offers the meaning of other roman words in English as well, making it a versatile resource for anyone looking to broaden their understanding of the Roman to English language. Therefore, whether you are a student, a professional, or just someone looking to improve your language skills, this Roman to English dictionary is an excellent resource that you can rely on.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary