meaning in English to Urdu is
synonym words included
Bohemian, Gipsy, Romany. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talk like as Gypsy Moth, Gypsywort, and Gypsydom.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One of a vagabond race, whose tribes, coming originally from India, entered Europe in 14th or 15th centry, and are now scattered over Turkey, Russia, Hungary, Spain, England, etc., living by theft, fortune telling, horsejockeying, tinkering, etc. Cf. Bohemian, Romany.
- (n.) A cunning or crafty person
- (n.) A dark-complexioned person.
- (v. i.) To play the gypsy; to picnic in the woods.
- (a.) Pertaining to, or suitable for, gypsies.
- (n.) The language used by the gypsies.
- () Alt. of Gipsy, moth
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a خانہ بدوش -
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Gypsy, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary