• Kip Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The hide of a young or small beef creature, or leather made from it; kipskin.
- (n.) A sharp-pointed hill; a projecting point, as on a hill.
- (n.) A method or feat of raising the body when hanging or swinging by the arms, as for the purpose of mounting upon the horizontal bar. The legs are swung forward and upward by bending the hips, then suddenly down again, which gives the upward impulse to the body.
• Kipskin Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Leather prepared from the skin of young or small cattle, intermediate in grade between calfskin and cowhide.
• Kippered Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Kipper