• Kiss Definition & Synonyms
- (v.) A salutation with the lips, as a token of affection, respect, etc.; as, a parting kiss; a kiss of reconciliation.
- (v. t.) To touch gently, as if fondly or caressingly.
- (v. t.) To salute with the lips, as a mark of affection, reverence, submission, forgiveness, etc.
- (v. i.) To meet; to come in contact; to touch fondly.
- (v.) A small piece of confectionery.
- (v. i.) To make or give salutation with the lips in token of love, respect, etc.; as, kiss and make friends.
• Kissingcrust Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The portion of the upper crust of a loaf which has touched another loaf in baking.
• Kisser Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who kisses.