The meaning of Kite in Urdu is "پتنگ" as written in Urdu script, or "Patang" as written in Roman Urdu. Other possible Urdu translations for Kite include "Patang". You can find more definitions and synonyms of Kite on this page.
- Aslam has been flying kite since noon.
- Is a kite when it's new.
- The boy is flying a kite on the roof of his house.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A light frame of wood or other material covered with paper or cloth, for flying in the air at the end of a string.
- (n.) Fig. : One who is rapacious.
- (n.) A lofty sail, carried only when the wind is light.
- (n.) A quadrilateral, one of whose diagonals is an axis of symmetry.
- (n.) The brill.
- (n.) The belly.
- (n.) Fictitious commercial paper used for raising money or to sustain credit, as a check which represents no deposit in bank, or a bill of exchange not sanctioned by sale of goods; an accommodation check or bill.
- (n.) Any raptorial bird of the subfamily Milvinae, of which many species are known. They have long wings, adapted for soaring, and usually a forked tail.
- (v. i.) To raise money by "kites;" as, kiting transactions. See Kite, 6.
- (n.) A form of drag to be towed under water at any depth up to about forty fathoms, which on striking bottom is upset and rises to the surface; -- called also sentry.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Kite, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Q1) What does it mean Kite in Urdu?
"Kite" meaning in Urdu is پتنگ Patang.
Q2) Can Kite be used formal?
Yes, Kite can be used in formal Urdu. It is a versatile word that can be used in both formal and informal contexts.
Q3) Are there any other translations of Kite in Urdu?
Yes, other translations of Kite in Urdu include پتنگ Patang, گُڈّی Guddi, and .
Q4) What are Kite synonyms?
Some synonyms for Kite include: .
Q5) How do you use Kite in a sentence?
Aslam has been flying kite since noon.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary