• Lad Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A boy; a youth; a stripling.
- () p. p. of Lead, to guide.
- (n.) A companion; a comrade; a mate.
• La Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The tone A; -- so called among the French and Italians.
- (interj.) An exclamation of surprise; -- commonly followed by me; as, La me!
- (interj.) Look; see; behold; -- sometimes followed by you.
- (n.) A syllable applied to the sixth tone of the scale in music in solmization.
, Pelican State
• Ladled Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Ladle
• Ladyhood Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The state or quality of being a lady; the personality of a lady.