Layna in English
Layna meaning in Urdu to English is Take Layna. Layna synonym word is Accept, Acquire, Admit, Adopt and Aim. Similar words of Layna are also commonly used in daily talks like .
Take Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To give or deliver (a blow to); to strike; hit; as, he took me in the face; he took me a blow on the head.
- (v. t.) To make a picture, photograph, or the like, of; as, to take a group or a scene.
- (v. t.) To accept, as something offered; to receive; not to refuse or reject; to admit.
- (v. i.) To admit of being pictured, as in a photograph; as, his face does not take well.
- (v. t.) To bear without ill humor or resentment; to submit to; to tolerate; to endure; as, to take a joke; he will take an affront from no man.
- (v. t.) To draw; to deduce; to derive.
- (v. t.) To accept the word or offer of; to receive and accept; to bear; to submit to; to enter into agreement with; -- used in general senses; as, to take a form or shape.
- (v. t.) To employ; to use; to occupy; hence, to demand; to require; as, it takes so much cloth to make a coat.
- (v. i.) To take hold; to fix upon anything; to have the natural or intended effect; to accomplish a purpose; as, he was inoculated, but the virus did not take.
- (p. p.) Taken.
- (v. t.) Not to refuse or balk at; to undertake readily; to clear; as, to take a hedge or fence.
- (v. t.) To carry; to convey; to deliver to another; to hand over; as, he took the book to the bindery.
- (v. t.) To remove; to withdraw; to deduct; -- with from; as, to take the breath from one; to take two from four.
- (v. t.) To gain or secure the interest or affection of; to captivate; to engage; to interest; to charm.
- (v. t.) To lead; to conduct; as, to take a child to church.
- (n.) The quantity or copy given to a compositor at one time.
- (v. i.) To please; to gain reception; to succeed.
- (v. t.) In an active sense; To lay hold of; to seize with the hands, or otherwise; to grasp; to get into ones hold or possession; to procure; to seize and carry away; to convey.
- (v. t.) To assume; to adopt; to acquire, as shape; to permit to ones self; to indulge or engage in; to yield to; to have or feel; to enjoy or experience, as rest, revenge, delight, shame; to form and adopt, as a resolution; -- used in general senses, limited by a following complement, in many idiomatic phrases; as, to take a resolution; I take the liberty to say.
- (v. t.) To make selection of; to choose; also, to turn to; to have recourse to; as, to take the road to the right.
- (v. t.) To form a likeness of; to copy; to delineate; to picture; as, to take picture of a person.
- (v. t.) To receive as something to be eaten or dronk; to partake of; to swallow; as, to take food or wine.
- (v. t.) To admit, as, something presented to the mind; not to dispute; to allow; to accept; to receive in thought; to entertain in opinion; to understand; to interpret; to regard or look upon; to consider; to suppose; as, to take a thing for granted; this I take to be mans motive; to take men for spies.
- (v. i.) To move or direct the course; to resort; to betake ones self; to proceed; to go; -- usually with to; as, the fox, being hard pressed, took to the hedge.
- (v. t.) In a somewhat passive sense, to receive; to bear; to endure; to acknowledge; to accept.
- (n.) That which is taken; especially, the quantity of fish captured at one haul or catch.
- (v. t.) To obtain possession of by force or artifice; to get the custody or control of; to reduce into subjection to ones power or will; to capture; to seize; to make prisoner; as, to take am army, a city, or a ship; also, to come upon or befall; to fasten on; to attack; to seize; -- said of a disease, misfortune, or the like.
Layna Meaning in English
Urdu Word layna is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. layna meaning in English is Take لینا. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. layna word meaning along with layna definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of layna, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of layna in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. are similar words of layna. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary