Legitimate Meaning in Urdu
Legitimate meaning in English to Urdu is قانونی (Qanooni). Legitimate synonym words are included Lawful, Legalize, Legitimatize, Legitimize, Licit, Logical. Similar words of Legitimate are also commonly used in daily talk like as Legitimately, Legitimateness, and Legitimate business.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Legitimate Definition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Following by logical sequence; reasonable; as, a legitimate result; a legitimate inference.
- (a.) Lawfully begotten; born in wedlock.
- (a.) Accordant with law or with established legal forms and requirements; lawful; as, legitimate government; legitimate rights; the legitimate succession to the throne; a legitimate proceeding of an officer; a legitimate heir.
- (a.) Conforming to known principles, or accepted rules; as, legitimate reasoning; a legitimate standard, or method; a legitimate combination of colors.
- (v. t.) To make legitimate, lawful, or valid; esp., to put in the position or state of a legitimate person before the law, by legal means; as, to legitimate a bastard child.
- (a.) Authorized; real; genuine; not false, counterfeit, or spurious; as, legitimate poems of Chaucer; legitimate inscriptions.
Legitimate Urdu Meaning with Definition
Legitimate is an English language word implies to able to be defended with logic or justification; valid. It is usually used for conforming to the law or to rules. Legitimate meaning in Urdu is قانونی. It can be written in the roman ad “Qanooni”. A Legitimate word is taken from late Middle English (in the sense ‘born of parents lawfully married to each other’): from medieval Latin legitimatus ‘made legal’, from the verb legitimare, from Latin legitimus ‘lawful’, from lex, leg- ‘law’. This word can be used in different places to describe the situation. You can find more than 1 meaning of the legitimate word on this page.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Legitimate Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary