• Lew Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Lukewarm; tepid.
• Lewisson Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A kind of shears used in cropping woolen cloth.
- (n.) An iron dovetailed tenon, made in sections, which can be fitted into a dovetail mortise; -- used in hoisting large stones, etc.
• Lewd Definition & Synonyms
- (superl.) Not clerical; laic; laical; hence, unlearned; simple.
- (superl.) Belonging to the lower classes, or the rabble; idle and lawless; bad; vicious.
- (superl.) Given to the promiscuous indulgence of lust; dissolute; lustful; libidinous.
- (superl.) Suiting, or proceeding from, lustfulness; involving unlawful sexual desire; as, lewd thoughts, conduct, or language.