Liver Meaning in Urdu
Liver meaning in Urdu is Jigar (جگر). Similar words of Liver are also commonly used in daily talk like as Liver, Liveried, and Liverish. Pronunciation of Liver in roman Urdu is "Jigar" and Translation of Liver in Urdu writing script is جگر.
Liver Sentence & Examples
- Discussion Portal hypertension usually complicates the evolution of chronic liver diseases.
- He felt that his liver was out of order.
- I knew it was my liver that was out of order,.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Liver Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A resident; a dweller; as, a liver in Brooklyn.
- (n.) One who, or that which, lives.
- (n.) The glossy ibis (Ibis falcinellus); -- said to have given its name to the city of Liverpool.
- (n.) A very large glandular and vascular organ in the visceral cavity of all vertebrates.
- (n.) One whose course of life has some marked characteristic (expressed by an adjective); as, a free liver.
Liver Urdu Meaning with Definition
Liver is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Liver meaning in Urdu is a جگر - Jigar. Liver word is driven by the English language. Liver word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Liver meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Liver stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Liver word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Liver, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Liver Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary