Loud Meaning in Urdu
Loud meaning in English to Urdu is پرشور (Pur shor). Loud synonym words are included Aloud, Brassy, Cheap, Flash, Flashy, Forte, Garish, Gaudy, Gimcrack, Loudly, Meretricious, Tacky, Tatty, Tawdry, Trashy. Similar words of Loud are also commonly used in daily talk like as Lou, Loudening, and Loudens.
- He heard loud laughter behind him.
- The old man gave a loud shriek when he saw his money.
- There was a loud splash.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Loud Definition & Meaning in English
- (superl.) Ostentatious; likely to attract attention; gaudy; as, a loud style of dress; loud colors.
- (superl.) Having, making, or being a strong or great sound; noisy; striking the ear with great force; as, a loud cry; loud thunder.
- (adv.) With loudness; loudly.
- (superl.) Emphatic; impressive; urgent; as, a loud call for united effort.
- (superl.) Clamorous; boisterous.
Loud Urdu Meaning with Definition
Loud is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Loud meaning in Urdu is a پرشور - Pur shor. Loud word is driven by the English language. Loud word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Loud meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Loud stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Loud word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Loud, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Loud Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary