• Lumped Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Lump
• Lump Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A small mass of matter of irregular shape; an irregular or shapeless mass; as, a lump of coal; a lump of iron ore.
- (v. i.) To throw into a mass; to unite in a body or sum without distinction of particulars.
- (v. i.) To get along with as one can, although displeased; as, if he does nt like it, he can lump it.
- (n.) A mass or aggregation of things.
- (n.) A projection beneath the breech end of a gun barrel.
- (v. i.) To take in the gross; to speak of collectively.