Maadad Karna in English
Maadad Karna meaning in Urdu to English is Support Maadad Karna. Maadad Karna synonym word is Abide, Accompaniment, Affirm, Back and Backing. Similar words of Maadad Karna are also commonly used in daily talks like .
Support Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To uphold by aid or countenance; to aid; to help; to back up; as, to support a friend or a party; to support the present administration.
- (v. t.) To endure without being overcome, exhausted, or changed in character; to sustain; as, to support pain, distress, or misfortunes.
- (v. t.) To verify; to make good; to substantiate; to establish; to sustain; as, the testimony is not sufficient to support the charges; the evidence will not support the statements or allegations.
- (n.) That which upholds, sustains, or keeps from falling, as a prop, a pillar, or a foundation of any kind.
- (v. t.) To assume and carry successfully, as the part of an actor; to represent or act; to sustain; as, to support the character of King Lear.
- (v. t.) To bear by being under; to keep from falling; to uphold; to sustain, in a literal or physical sense; to prop up; to bear the weight of; as, a pillar supports a structure; an abutment supports an arch; the trunk of a tree supports the branches.
- (v. t.) To furnish with the means of sustenance or livelihood; to maintain; to provide for; as, to support a family; to support the ministers of the gospel.
- (n.) The act, state, or operation of supporting, upholding, or sustaining.
- (n.) That which maintains or preserves from being overcome, falling, yielding, sinking, giving way, or the like; subsistence; maintenance; assistance; reenforcement; as, he gave his family a good support, the support of national credit; the assaulting column had the support of a battery.
- (v. t.) To vindicate; to maintain; to defend successfully; as, to be able to support ones own cause.
- (v. t.) A attend as an honorary assistant; as, a chairman supported by a vice chairman; OConnell left the prison, supported by his two sons.
- (v. t.) To keep from failing or sinking; to solace under affictive circumstances; to assist; to encourage; to defend; as, to support the courage or spirits.
- (v. t.) To carry on; to enable to continue; to maintain; as, to support a war or a contest; to support an argument or a debate.
Maadad Karna Meaning in English
Urdu Word maadad karna is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. maadad karna meaning in English is Support مدد کرنا. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. maadad karna word meaning along with maadad karna definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of maadad karna, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of maadad karna in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. are similar words of maadad karna. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary