• Malled Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Mall
• Mall Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A place where justice is administered.
- (n.) An old game played with malls or mallets and balls. See Pall-mall.
- (n.) A heavy blow.
- (n.) A large heavy wooden beetle; a mallet for driving anything with force; a maul.
- (n.) A place where the game of mall was played. Hence: A public walk; a level shaded walk.
- (n.) A place where public meetings are held.
- (n.) Formerly, among Teutonic nations, a meeting of the notables of a state for the transaction of public business, such meeting being a modification of the ancient popular assembly.
- (n.) A court of justice.
- (v. t.) To beat with a mall; to beat with something heavy; to bruise; to maul.