Mamuli in English
meaning in English is
Fair, Intermediate, Mean, Median and Mediocre. Similar words of Average includes as
Average, Average Insurance, Average Rate Of and Averaged, where
translation in Urdu is
لفظ کا تعلق اردو زبان سے ہے جس کے معنی ''Average'' کے ہیں۔ اس صفحے پر آپ اس لفظ سے متعلق تمام اہم معلومات حاصل کرسکتے ہیں جن میں ترجمہ، ہم معنی الفاظ اور تلفُظ شامل ہیں۔
• Average Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A contribution to a loss or charge which has been imposed upon one of several for the general benefit; damage done by sea perils.
- (n.) That service which a tenant owed his lord, to be done by the work beasts of the tenant, as the carriage of wheat, turf, etc.
- (n.) The equitable and proportionate distribution of loss or expense among all interested.
- (n.) In the English corn trade, the medial price of the several kinds of grain in the principal corn markets.
- (a.) Pertaining to an average or mean; medial; containing a mean proportion; of a mean size, quality, ability, etc.; ordinary; usual; as, an average rate of profit; an average amount of rain; the average Englishman; beings of the average stamp.
- (a.) According to the laws of averages; as, the loss must be made good by average contribution.
- (v. t.) To find the mean of, when sums or quantities are unequal; to reduce to a mean.
- (n.) A tariff or duty on goods, etc.
- (n.) Any medial estimate or general statement derived from a comparison of diverse specific cases; a medium or usual size, quantity, quality, rate, etc.
- (v. t.) To divide among a number, according to a given proportion; as, to average a loss.
- (n.) A mean proportion, medial sum or quantity, made out of unequal sums or quantities; an arithmetical mean. Thus, if A loses 5 dollars, B 9, and C 16, the sum is 30, and the average 10.
- (v. i.) To form, or exist in, a mean or medial sum or quantity; to amount to, or to be, on an average; as, the losses of the owners will average twenty five dollars each; these spars average ten feet in length.
- (n.) Any charge in addition to the regular charge for freight of goods shipped.
- (v. t.) To do, accomplish, get, etc., on an average.
Mamuli Meaning in English
Urdu word mamuli meaning in English is Average. This Urdu to English dictionary is providing the chance to learn the correct spelling of the word Average. A huge database is provided here on Hamariweb to improve bilingual skills.
Learn new words along with their meanings and usage. This online Urdu to English dictionary is designed to provide ease in learning and study purpose. Search your desire word and its meaning same as mamuli meaning in the English language with detailed information as synonyms, and similar word are also provided here.
کو انگلش میں کیا کہتے ہیں؟
میں کھانا کھانے جارہا ہوں
Main Khana Khane Ja Raha Hoon
کو انگلش میں کیا کہتے ہیں؟
Check Out More Word Meaning in Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary