• Mannered Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having a certain way, esp. a polite way, of carrying and conducting ones self.
- (a.) Affected with mannerism; marked by excess of some characteristic peculiarity.
• Manner Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Customary method of acting; habit.
- (n.) Carriage; behavior; deportment; also, becoming behavior; well-bred carriage and address.
- (n.) Sort; kind; style; -- in this application sometimes having the sense of a plural, sorts or kinds.
- (n.) Characteristic mode of acting, conducting, carrying ones self, or the like; bearing; habitual style.
- (n.) Certain degree or measure; as, it is in a manner done already.
- (n.) Mode of action; way of performing or effecting anything; method; style; form; fashion.
- (n.) The style of writing or thought of an author; characteristic peculiarity of an artist.