Merchant Meaning in Urdu
Merchant meaning in English to Urdu is سوداگر (Sodaagar). Merchant synonym words are included Merchandiser. Similar words of Merchant are also commonly used in daily talk like as Merchantable, Merchant Marine, and Merchantman.
Merchant Sentence & Examples
- That merchant is a broken reed nowadays.
- The merchant was not coming back home.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Merchant Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To be a merchant; to trade.
- (n.) One who keeps a store or shop for the sale of goods; a shopkeeper.
- (n.) One who traffics on a large scale, especially with foreign countries; a trafficker; a trader.
- (n.) A trading vessel; a merchantman.
- (a.) Of, pertaining to, or employed in, trade or merchandise; as, the merchant service.
Merchant Urdu Meaning with Definition
Merchant is an English word meaning Sodaagar in Urdu, written as سوداگر. It refers to a person or company involved in wholesale trade, especially one dealing with foreign countries or supplying goods to a particular trade. Merchant is defined as a person or company engaged in the business of selling or trading goods. You may learn how to pronounce it correctly along with translation in Urdu, as well as the definition and sentences that go with it.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Merchant Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary