Moral Meaning in Urdu
Moral meaning in English to Urdu is اخلاقی (Ikhlaqi). Moral synonym words are included Ethical, Honorable, Lesson. Similar words of Moral are also commonly used in daily talk like as Morale, Moralist, and Morality.
Moral Sentence & Examples
- It is our moral duty to respect our parents.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Moral Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A morality play. See Morality, 5.
- (v. i.) To moralize.
- (a.) Supported by reason or probability; practically sufficient; -- opposed to legal or demonstrable; as, a moral evidence; a moral certainty.
- (a.) Conformed to accepted rules of right; acting in conformity with such rules; virtuous; just; as, a moral man. Used sometimes in distinction from religious; as, a moral rather than a religious life.
- (a.) Capable of right and wrong action or of being governed by a sense of right; subject to the law of duty.
- (n.) The inner meaning or significance of a fable, a narrative, an occurrence, an experience, etc.; the practical lesson which anything is designed or fitted to teach; the doctrine meant to be inculcated by a fiction; a maxim.
- (a.) Relating to duty or obligation; pertaining to those intentions and actions of which right and wrong, virtue and vice, are predicated, or to the rules by which such intentions and actions ought to be directed; relating to the practice, manners, or conduct of men as social beings in relation to each other, as respects right and wrong, so far as they are properly subject to rules.
- (a.) Acting upon or through ones moral nature or sense of right, or suited to act in such a manner; as, a moral arguments; moral considerations. Sometimes opposed to material and physical; as, moral pressure or support.
- (a.) Serving to teach or convey a moral; as, a moral lesson; moral tales.
- (n.) The doctrine or practice of the duties of life; manner of living as regards right and wrong; conduct; behavior; -- usually in the plural.
Moral Urdu Meaning with Definition
Moral is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Moral meaning in Urdu is a اخلاقی - Ikhlaqi. Moral word is driven by the English language. Moral word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Moral meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Moral stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Moral word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Moral, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Moral Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary