• Mouldered Definition & Synonyms
- () of Moulder
• Moulder Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To turn to dust; to cause to crumble; to cause to waste away.
- (v. i.) To crumble into small particles; to turn to dust by natural decay; to lose form, or waste away, by a gradual separation of the component particles, without the presence of water; to crumble away.
- (n.) One who, or that which, molds or forms into shape; specifically (Founding), one skilled in the art of making molds for castings.
- () Alt. of Mouldy