Mukalma Meaning in English
The word "Mukalma" in English means "Article" and in Urdu script, it is written as "مُکالمَہ". Similar words to mukalma are commonly used in daily conversations, such as Jawab sarai. The synonym for mukalma is "Clause".
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Subject; matter; concern; distinct.
- (n.) One of the segments of an articulated appendage.
- (v. i.) To agree by articles; to stipulate; to bargain; to covenant.
- (n.) A particular one of various things; as, an article of merchandise; salt is a necessary article.
- (n.) A distinct part.
- (n.) Precise point of time; moment.
- (n.) To formulate in articles; to set forth in distinct particulars.
- (n.) A distinct portion of an instrument, discourse, literary work, or any other writing, consisting of two or more particulars, or treating of various topics; as, an article in the Constitution. Hence: A clause in a contract, system of regulations, treaty, or the like; a term, condition, or stipulation in a contract; a concise statement; as, articles of agreement.
- (n.) A literary composition, forming an independent portion of a magazine, newspaper, or cyclopedia.
- (n.) One of the three words, a, an, the, used before nouns to limit or define their application. A (or an) is called the indefinite article, the the definite article.
- (n.) To accuse or charge by an exhibition of articles.
- (n.) To bind by articles of covenant or stipulation; as, to article an apprentice to a mechanic.
Mukalma in English
Mukalma is a roman term that finds extensive usage in various sentences and different contexts. In English, the mukalma is referred to as "Article" and it is driven by the English language. This page provides a comprehensive description of mukalma meaning in English and Urdu both, making it an excellent resource for anyone looking to learn more about the term.
However, finding the exact meaning of any word online can be a little tricky, especially since each word may have more than one meaning. Nevertheless, the definition of mukalma stated above is reliable and authentic, making it a valuable resource for those who seek to learn more about the term. Moreover, this page offers mukalma word synonyms, which can help further enhance the understanding of the term.
In addition to mukalma, this online dictionary offers the meaning of other roman words in English as well, making it a versatile resource for anyone looking to broaden their understanding of the Roman to English language. Therefore, whether you are a student, a professional, or just someone looking to improve your language skills, this Roman to English dictionary is an excellent resource that you can rely on.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary