• Multifarious Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having parts, as leaves, arranged in many vertical rows.
- (a.) Having multiplicity; having great diversity or variety; of various kinds; diversified; made up of many differing parts; manifold.
• Multifariousness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The fault of improperly uniting in one bill distinct and independent matters, and thereby confounding them.
- (n.) Multiplied diversity.
• Multifariously Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) With great multiplicity and diversity; with variety of modes and relations.