• Muscle Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Muscular strength or development; as, to show ones muscle by lifting a heavy weight.
- (n.) See Mussel.
- (n.) The contractile tissue of which muscles are largely made up.
- (n.) An organ which, by its contraction, produces motion.
• Muscled Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Furnished with muscles; having muscles; as, things well muscled.
• Muscle reading Definition & Synonyms
- () The art of making discriminations between objects of choice, of discovering the whereabouts of hidden objects, etc., by inference from the involuntary movements of one whose hand the reader holds or with whom he is otherwise in muscular contact.