meaning in Urdu to English is
synonym word is Pipage, Piping, Screech, Shriek and Shrill. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talks like Nali dar, Nali dar, Nalki tashkeel dainay wala, and Nali daar shakal ke rangeen phool aur uss ki khususiyaat.
Similar Words with English Meaning
- It was signalised politically.
- John is a freelance journalist and marketing copywriter.
- Photo journalist usually use a caption to define the news.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To call or direct, as a crew, by the boatswains whistle.
- (n.) The key or sound of the voice.
- (n.) A wind instrument of music, consisting of a tube or tubes of straw, reed, wood, or metal; any tube which produces musical sounds; as, a shepherds pipe; the pipe of an organ.
- (n.) The bagpipe; as, the pipes of Lucknow.
- (v. i.) To emit or have a shrill sound like that of a pipe; to whistle.
- (n.) The peeping whistle, call, or note of a bird.
- (n.) A roll formerly used in the English exchequer, otherwise called the Great Roll, on which were taken down the accounts of debts to the king; -- so called because put together like a pipe.
- (v. i.) To become hollow in the process of solodifying; -- said of an ingot, as of steel.
- (v. t.) To furnish or equip with pipes; as, to pipe an engine, or a building.
- (n.) A small bowl with a hollow steam, -- used in smoking tobacco, and, sometimes, other substances.
- (v. t.) To perform, as a tune, by playing on a pipe, flute, fife, etc.; to utter in the shrill tone of a pipe.
- (n.) Any long tube or hollow body of wood, metal, earthenware, or the like: especially, one used as a conductor of water, steam, gas, etc.
- (n.) A passageway for the air in speaking and breathing; the windpipe, or one of its divisions.
- (n.) A cask usually containing two hogsheads, or 126 wine gallons; also, the quantity which it contains.
- (n.) A boatswains whistle, used to call the crew to their duties; also, the sound of it.
- (v. i.) To play on a pipe, fife, flute, or other tubular wind instrument of music.
- (n.) An elongated body or vein of ore.
- (v. i.) To call, convey orders, etc., by means of signals on a pipe or whistle carried by a boatswain.
Meaning in English
is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives.
meaning in English is
نالی. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source.
word meaning along with
definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of
nali, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of
in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Nali dar, Nali dar, Nalki tashkeel dainay wala, and Nali daar shakal ke rangeen phool aur uss ki khususiyaat
are similar words of
nali. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary