The meaning of Pipe in Urdu is "نالی" as written in Urdu script, or "Nali" as written in Roman Urdu. Other possible Urdu translations for Pipe include "Nali". You can find more definitions and synonyms of Pipe on this page.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To call or direct, as a crew, by the boatswains whistle.
- (n.) The key or sound of the voice.
- (n.) A wind instrument of music, consisting of a tube or tubes of straw, reed, wood, or metal; any tube which produces musical sounds; as, a shepherds pipe; the pipe of an organ.
- (n.) The bagpipe; as, the pipes of Lucknow.
- (v. i.) To emit or have a shrill sound like that of a pipe; to whistle.
- (n.) The peeping whistle, call, or note of a bird.
- (n.) A roll formerly used in the English exchequer, otherwise called the Great Roll, on which were taken down the accounts of debts to the king; -- so called because put together like a pipe.
- (v. i.) To become hollow in the process of solodifying; -- said of an ingot, as of steel.
- (v. t.) To furnish or equip with pipes; as, to pipe an engine, or a building.
- (n.) A small bowl with a hollow steam, -- used in smoking tobacco, and, sometimes, other substances.
- (v. t.) To perform, as a tune, by playing on a pipe, flute, fife, etc.; to utter in the shrill tone of a pipe.
- (n.) Any long tube or hollow body of wood, metal, earthenware, or the like: especially, one used as a conductor of water, steam, gas, etc.
- (n.) A passageway for the air in speaking and breathing; the windpipe, or one of its divisions.
- (n.) A cask usually containing two hogsheads, or 126 wine gallons; also, the quantity which it contains.
- (n.) A boatswains whistle, used to call the crew to their duties; also, the sound of it.
- (v. i.) To play on a pipe, fife, flute, or other tubular wind instrument of music.
- (n.) An elongated body or vein of ore.
- (v. i.) To call, convey orders, etc., by means of signals on a pipe or whistle carried by a boatswain.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Pipe, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Q1) What does it mean Pipe in Urdu?
"Pipe" meaning in Urdu is نالی Nali.
Q2) Can Pipe be used formal?
Yes, Pipe can be used in formal Urdu. It is a versatile word that can be used in both formal and informal contexts.
Q3) Are there any other translations of Pipe in Urdu?
Yes, other translations of Pipe in Urdu include نالی Nali, نَلکی Nalki, and نلی Nalli.
Q4) What are Pipe synonyms?
Some synonyms for Pipe include: Pipage, Piping, Screech, Shriek, Shrill, Tube.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary