Pahonchna in English
Pahonchna meaning in Urdu to English is Reach Pahonchna. Pahonchna synonym word is Accomplish, Achieve, Ambit, Attain and Compass. Similar words of Pahonchna are also commonly used in daily talks like .
Reach Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Extent; stretch; expanse; hence, application; influence; result; scope.
- (v. t.) To extend; to stretch; to thrust out; to put forth, as a limb, a member, something held, or the like.
- (v. t.) Hence, to extend an action, effort, or influence to; to penetrate to; to pierce, or cut, as far as.
- (n.) The pole or rod which connects the hind axle with the forward bolster of a wagon.
- (v. i.) To strain after something; to make efforts.
- (v. t.) To arrive at; to come to; to get as far as.
- (v. t.) To attain or obtain by stretching forth the hand; to extend some part of the body, or something held by one, so as to touch, strike, grasp, or the like; as, to reach an object with the hand, or with a spear.
- (v. t.) To arrive at by effort of any kind; to attain to; to gain; to be advanced to.
- (v. i.) To retch.
- (n.) An effort to vomit.
- (v. i.) To stretch out the hand.
- (n.) The power of stretching out or extending action, influence, or the like; power of attainment or management; extent of force or capacity.
- (n.) An extended portion of land or water; a stretch; a straight portion of a stream or river, as from one turn to another; a level stretch, as between locks in a canal; an arm of the sea extending up into the land.
- (v. t.) To understand; to comprehend.
- (v. t.) To overreach; to deceive.
- (n.) The act of stretching or extending; extension; power of reaching or touching with the person, or a limb, or something held or thrown; as, the fruit is beyond my reach; to be within reach of cannon shot.
- (v. i.) To extend in dimension, time, amount, action, influence, etc., so as to touch, attain to, or be equal to, something.
- (v. t.) Hence, to deliver by stretching out a member, especially the hand; to give with the hand; to pass to another; to hand over; as, to reach one a book.
- (v. t.) To strike, hit, or touch with a missile; as, to reach an object with an arrow, a bullet, or a shell.
- (v. i.) To sail on the wind, as from one point of tacking to another, or with the wind nearly abeam.
- (n.) An artifice to obtain an advantage.
- (v. t.) To extend to; to stretch out as far as; to touch by virtue of extent; as, his land reaches the river.
Pahonchna Meaning in English
Urdu Word pahonchna is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. pahonchna meaning in English is Reach پہنچنا. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. pahonchna word meaning along with pahonchna definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of pahonchna, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of pahonchna in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. are similar words of pahonchna. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary