The meaning of Patter in Urdu is "تیز گفتگو" as written in Urdu script, or "Taiz guftago" as written in Roman Urdu. Other possible Urdu translations for Patter include "Taiz guftago". You can find more definitions and synonyms of Patter on this page.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The language or oratory of a street peddler, conjurer, or the like, hence, glib talk; a voluble harangue; mere talk; chatter; also, specif., rapid speech, esp. as sometimes introduced in songs.
- (v. i.) To strike with a quick succession of slight, sharp sounds; as, pattering rain or hail; pattering feet.
- (v. i.) To mutter; to mumble; as, to patter with the lips.
- (n.) A quick succession of slight sounds; as, the patter of rain; the patter of little feet.
- (v. i.) To talk glibly; to chatter; to harangue.
- (v. t.) To spatter; to sprinkle.
- (n.) Glib and rapid speech; a voluble harangue.
- (v. i.) To mutter; as prayers.
- (n.) The cant of a class; patois; as, thievess patter; gypsies patter.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a
تیز گفتگو -
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Patter, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Q1) What does it mean Patter in Urdu?
"Patter" meaning in Urdu is تیز گفتگو Taiz guftago.
Q2) Can Patter be used formal?
Yes, Patter can be used in formal Urdu. It is a versatile word that can be used in both formal and informal contexts.
Q3) Are there any other translations of Patter in Urdu?
Yes, other translations of Patter in Urdu include تیز گفتگو Taiz guftago, , and .
Q4) What are Patter synonyms?
Some synonyms for Patter include: Pitter-patter, Spatter, Spit, Sprinkle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary