• Pavilioned Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Pavilion
• Pavilion Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A single body or mass of building, contained within simple walls and a single roof, whether insulated, as in the park or garden of a larger edifice, or united with other parts, and forming an angle or central feature of a large pile.
- (n.) A covering; a canopy; figuratively, the sky.
- (n.) The auricle of the ear; also, the fimbriated extremity of the Fallopian tube.
- (n.) Same as Tent (Her.)
- (v. t.) To furnish or cover with, or shelter in, a tent or tents.
- (n.) A flag, colors, ensign, or banner.
- (n.) That part of a brilliant which lies between the girdle and collet. See Illust. of Brilliant.
- (n.) A temporary movable habitation; a large tent; a marquee; esp., a tent raised on posts.