meaning in English to Urdu is
دور سے جھانکنا
(Door say jhankna).
synonym words included
Cheep, Peek. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talk like as Peep, Peep hole, and Peeper.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
| PEEP || People Engaged and Empowered for Peace
| peeps || people
Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To begin to appear; to look forth from concealment; to make the first appearance.
- (n.) Any small sandpiper, as the least sandpiper (Trigna minutilla).
- (v. i.) To cry, as a chicken hatching or newly hatched; to chirp; to cheep.
- (n.) The European meadow pipit (Anthus pratensis).
- (n.) First outlook or appearance.
- (n.) The cry of a young chicken; a chirp.
- (n.) A sly look; a look as through a crevice, or from a place of concealment.
- (v. i.) To look cautiously or slyly; to peer, as through a crevice; to pry.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a دور سے جھانکنا -
Door say jhankna.
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Peep, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary