• Plasma Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The viscous material of an animal or vegetable cell, out of which the various tissues are formed by a process of differentiation; protoplasm.
- (n.) A variety of quartz, of a color between grass green and leek green, which is found associated with common chalcedony. It was much esteemed by the ancients for making engraved ornaments.
- (n.) A mixture of starch and glycerin, used as a substitute for ointments.
- (n.) Unorganized material; elementary matter.
• Plasmature Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Form; mold.
• Plasmator Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A former; a fashioner.