• Plasma Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The viscous material of an animal or vegetable cell, out of which the various tissues are formed by a process of differentiation; protoplasm.
- (n.) A variety of quartz, of a color between grass green and leek green, which is found associated with common chalcedony. It was much esteemed by the ancients for making engraved ornaments.
- (n.) A mixture of starch and glycerin, used as a substitute for ointments.
- (n.) Unorganized material; elementary matter.
• Plasmatical Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Forming; shaping; molding.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to plasma; having the character of plasma; containing, or conveying, plasma.