meaning in English to Urdu is
synonym words are included
Act, Bet, Bid, Bring, Caper, Dally, Diddle, Drama, Encounter, Fiddle, Flirt, Frolic, Fun, Gambling, Gambol, Gaming, Looseness, Make-believe, Maneuver, Manoeuvre, Meet, Pretend, Recreate, Represent, Romp, Run, Shimmer, Sport, Toy, Trifle, Turn, Wager, Work, Wreak. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talk like as Play, Play off, and Play time.
- And don't let anyone play tricks with you.
- And often play ping pong.
- Do not play football in the room.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) To perform on an instrument of music; as, to play on a flute.
- (n.) Any exercise, or series of actions, intended for amusement or diversion; a game.
- (v. t.) To keep in play, as a hooked fish, in order to land it.
- (n.) To act on the stage; to personate a character.
- (n.) Amusement; sport; frolic; gambols.
- (v. t.) To act or perform (a play); to represent in music action; as, to play a comedy; also, to act in the character of; to represent by acting; to simulate; to behave like; as, to play King Lear; to play the woman.
- (n.) Hence, liberty of acting; room for enlargement or display; scope; as, to give full play to mirth.
- (n.) Action; use; employment; exercise; practice; as, fair play; sword play; a play of wit.
- (v. t.) To engage in, or go together with, as a contest for amusement or for a wager or prize; as, to play a game at baseball.
- (n.) To act; to behave; to practice deception.
- (v. t.) To put in action or motion; as, to play cannon upon a fortification; to play a trump.
- (v. t.) To perform music upon; as, to play the flute or the organ.
- (n.) A dramatic composition; a comedy or tragedy; a composition in which characters are represented by dialogue and action.
- (v. t.) To bring into sportive or wanton action; to exhibit in action; to execute; as, to play tricks.
- (n.) To engage in sport or lively recreation; to exercise for the sake of amusement; to frolic; to spot.
- (n.) Performance on an instrument of music.
- (n.) The act or practice of contending for victory, amusement, or a prize, as at dice, cards, or billiards; gaming; as, to lose a fortune in play.
- (n.) To move in any manner; especially, to move regularly with alternate or reciprocating motion; to operate; to act; as, the fountain plays.
- (n.) To act with levity or thoughtlessness; to trifle; to be careless.
- (n.) To contend, or take part, in a game; as, to play ball; hence, to gamble; as, he played for heavy stakes.
- (n.) To move gayly; to wanton; to disport.
- (v. t.) To perform, as a piece of music, on an instrument; as, to play a waltz on the violin.
- (n.) Motion; movement, regular or irregular; as, the play of a wheel or piston; hence, also, room for motion; free and easy action.
- (n.) The representation or exhibition of a comedy or tragedy; as, he attends ever play.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a ناٹک -
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Play, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary