• Quest Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Request; desire; solicitation.
- (n.) The act of seeking, or looking after anything; attempt to find or obtain; search; pursuit; as, to rove in quest of game, of a lost child, of property, etc.
- (v. i.) To go on a quest; to make a search; to go in pursuit; to beg.
- (n.) Those who make search or inquiry, taken collectively.
- (n.) Inquest; jury of inquest.
- (n.) To search for; to examine.
• Questuary Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Studious of profit.
- (n.) One employed to collect profits.
• Questionless Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Beyond a question or doubt; doubtless; certainly.
- (a.) Unquestioning; incurious.