• Quibbling Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Quibble
• Quibble Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A shift or turn from the point in question; a trifling or evasive distinction; an evasion; a cavil.
- (v. i.) To pun; to practice punning.
- (n.) A pun; a low conceit.
- (v. i.) To evade the point in question by artifice, play upon words, caviling, or by raising any insignificant or impertinent question or point; to trifle in argument or discourse; to equivocate.
• Quibblingly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Triflingly; evasively.