• Quirk Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A sudden turn; a starting from the point or line; hence, an artful evasion or subterfuge; a shift; a quibble; as, the quirks of a pettifogger.
- (n.) A fit or turn; a short paroxysm; a caprice.
- (n.) An irregular air; as, light quirks of music.
- (n.) A smart retort; a quibble; a shallow conceit.
- (n.) A piece of ground taken out of any regular ground plot or floor, so as to make a court, yard, etc.; -- sometimes written quink.
- (n.) A small channel, deeply recessed in proportion to its width, used to insulate and give relief to a convex rounded molding.
• Quirky Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Full of quirks; tricky; as, a quirky lawyer.
• Quirked Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having, or formed with, a quirk or quirks.