• Quiz Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To instruct in or by a quiz. See Quiz, n., 4.
- (v. t.) To peer at; to eye suspiciously or mockingly.
- (n.) An odd or absurd fellow.
- (n.) A riddle or obscure question; an enigma; a ridiculous hoax.
- (n.) One who quizzes others; as, he is a great quiz.
- (v. i.) To conduct a quiz. See Quiz, n., 4.
- (v. t.) To puzzle; to banter; to chaff or mock with pretended seriousness of discourse; to make sport of, as by obscure questions.
- (n.) An exercise, or a course of exercises, conducted as a coaching or as an examination.
• Quizzed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Quiz
• Quizzism Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act or habit of quizzing.