Raba in English
Raba meaning in Urdu to English is Quarter Raba. Raba synonym word is Billet, Canton, Draw, Fourth and Poop. Similar words of Raba are also commonly used in daily talks like Chothia bukhaar, Raba haalat, Raba sarti, and Woh bilora jis mein tashakl ke liye aik chothai sthin mojood hon.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Quarter Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One of four equal parts into which anything is divided, or is regarded as divided; a fourth part or portion; as, a quarter of a dollar, of a pound, of a yard, of an hour, etc.
- (v. t.) The fourth part of the distance from one point of the compass to another, being the fourth part of 11í 15, that is, about 2í 49; -- called also quarter point.
- (v. t.) A station or encampment occupied by troops; a place of lodging for soldiers or officers; as, winter quarters.
- (n.) That part on either side of a horses hoof between the toe and heel, being the side of the coffin.
- (v. t.) Proper station; specific place; assigned position; special location.
- (n.) The after-part of a vessels side, generally corresponding in extent with the quarter-deck; also, the part of the yardarm outside of the slings.
- (n.) The fourth part of the moons period, or monthly revolution; as, the first quarter after the change or full.
- (n.) One limb of a quadruped with the adjacent parts; one fourth part of the carcass of a slaughtered animal, including a leg; as, the fore quarters; the hind quarters.
- (n.) The fourth of a ton in weight, or eight bushels of grain; as, a quarter of wheat; also, the fourth part of a chaldron of coal.
- (v. t.) Friendship; amity; concord.
- (n.) The encampment on one of the principal passages round a place besieged, to prevent relief and intercept convoys.
- (n.) The fourth of a hundred-weight, being 25 or 28 pounds, according as the hundredweight is reckoned at 100 or 112 pounds.
- (n.) That part of a boot or shoe which forms the side, from the heel to the vamp.
- (n.) A term of study in a seminary, college, etc, etc.; properly, a fourth part of the year, but often longer or shorter.
- (v. t.) Treatment shown by an enemy; mercy; especially, the act of sparing the life a conquered enemy; a refraining from pushing ones advantage to extremes.
- (v. t.) A station at which officers and men are posted in battle; -- usually in the plural.
- (v. t.) A division of a town, city, or county; a particular district; a locality; as, the Latin quarter in Paris.
- (v. i.) To lodge; to have a temporary residence.
- (n.) One of the divisions of an escutcheon when it is divided into four portions by a horizontal and a perpendicular line meeting in the fess point.
- (v. t.) Place of lodging or temporary residence; shelter; entertainment; -- usually in the plural.
- (v. t.) A small upright timber post, used in partitions; -- in the United States more commonly called stud.
- (v. i.) To drive a carriage so as to prevent the wheels from going into the ruts, or so that a rut shall be between the wheels.
Raba Meaning in English
Urdu Word raba is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. raba meaning in English is Quarter ربع. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. raba word meaning along with raba definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of raba, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of raba in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Chothia bukhaar, Raba haalat, Raba sarti, and Woh bilora jis mein tashakl ke liye aik chothai sthin mojood hon are similar words of raba. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary