Rare Meaning in Urdu
Rare meaning in English to Urdu is نایاب (Nayaab). Rare synonym words are included Rarefied, Uncommon. Similar words of Rare are also commonly used in daily talk like as Rare Earth, Rare beauty, and Rare breed.
- I ran across a rare book in a secondhand bookstore.
- Only The Left Ovary Becomes Functional, With Rare Individual Exceptions
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Rare Definition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Early.
- (superl.) Nearly raw; partially cooked; not thoroughly cooked; underdone; as, rare beef or mutton.
- (superl.) Not frequent; seldom met with or occurring; unusual; as, a rare event.
- (superl.) Thinly scattered; dispersed.
- (superl.) Characterized by wide separation of parts; of loose texture; not thick or dense; thin; as, a rare atmosphere at high elevations.
- (superl.) Of an uncommon nature; unusually excellent; valuable to a degree seldom found.
Rare Urdu Meaning with Definition
Rare is an English word meaning Nayaab in Urdu, written as نایاب. The definition of rare is something that exists in limited quantities. For events, it doesn't happen often. For objects or living things, there aren't many of their kind. You may learn how to pronounce it correctly along with translation in Urdu, as well as the definition and sentences that go with it.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Rare Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary